VPN Beta Testers Needed!

^^
I have to agree, lost a little download but looks like the upload made up for it. (Which is wierd, I get a faster Upload than my ISP advertises!) Great server!

Yea. It hits the DL speed but I can deal with this.

But I get nearly 5 times the UL speed with jO3's VPN over VM's speed!

Like you said, it's a great server you got there.

Have you tried actually uploading something to a server? It's pretty cool if it actually changes the speed!

Infact, I'll try it myself now!

Have you tried actually uploading something to a server? It's pretty cool if it actually changes the speed!

Infact, I'll try it myself now!

True. I'm always uploading MP3 tracks to my site and stuff. I'll see if I get the increase that Speedtest states....

Hmm.. I'm having mixed results right now. I'm uploading a file to my server, and it's spring between 40kb/s and 100kb/s~...

edit: It's not really making much difference for me. Then again, My download speeds through the VPN are no where near as good as your Downloads speeds, for some reason. I'm going to ask some questions on #OpenVPN.

Yea. I got similar UL speeds with/without VPN while uploading an MP3 file despite SpeedTest stating 5 times my standard UL speed.

It's still usable though.

It's rather strange!

I'm trying out a different "VPN System", using Windows Server 2008 - And It's looking good so far!

With VPN:

Without VPN:

I guess you didn't get my PM. Oh well. I would like a US IP. I've got OVPN from your previous project. I'll help out. I'm on dial-up, though.

Back
Top Bottom