Rooted and overclocked my motorola Droid and updated to 2.2.

Well, the way you put it made it sound like you purposefully tried to get dead pixels so you could get a new iPhone.

I'm surprised that Apple doesn't ask for the "broken" iPhone in exchange of replacing it with a new one.

Do i REALLY NEED TO SPELL EVERYTHING OUT.

OMG!

-You walk in to the apple store

-Talk to one of the apple genius's

-Inform them of your problem with your iphone.

-Take your left/right hand, place it in pocket and remove said iphone from pocket.

-Hand iphone to the apple representative

-Once he confirms dead pixels, he will give you a new/refurbished iphone

-BUT HE KEEPS YOUR OLD PHONE!!

i cant believe this doesnt go without saying. why would they just keep giving me new phones without keeping the old one???? lol.

i swear your the reason they have "make sure device is plugged in" on electronics troubleshooting charts. :rolleyes:

When I had my G1, I think it was possible to OC The CPU when certain applications where running, and then downclock in when it was in standby mode. Best of both worlds!

Just saying that I think many people would appreciate if big businesses ran copyright/copyleft products and distributed them for free.

Well, I'm not saying everything can be free....I'm not that ignorant. But if some things were more like Linux in that way, yes, I think it would be a better technology world. I mean, look at Linux. For the most part, it's stable...and people have like 192304138490 to choose from. That's amazing, if you ask me. Especially for being free.

It's just like how I don't like paying 5 fricking dollars for coffee at Starbucks. So I don't. But Starbucks has made other rich people their b*tches, and they gladly shell out 10-15 buckaroos a day on that crap. They do it because they'll know that people will still have to buy it. When I say "have to buy it" I more or less mean that figuratively.

It's just like how I don't like paying 5 fricking dollars for coffee at Starbucks. So I don't. But Starbucks has made other rich people their b*tches, and they gladly shell out 10-15 buckaroos a day on that crap. They do it because they'll know that people will still have to buy it. When I say "have to buy it" I more or less mean that figuratively.

I'm way off topic, but lately Dunkin' Donuts isnt far away from Starbucks prices.

What? Are you talking about one of the many systems that thoroughly rape us in the bum every month when we get our bills? I have no sympathy for the cell phone companies. No sympathy for Apple. No sympathy for any company who has a CEO that makes millions and millions, if not billions and billions of dollars each year.
You are speaking of CEO Steve Jobs that is a very wealthy man. His Salary as CEO of Apple is exactly $1 per year. Just sayin.

The only reason prices are like that is because would continue to try and take monetary advantage of the situation even if prices were lowered.
Exactly... Insurance prices rise and rise because it's not just a few people that rip off the companies. Quite a number of people rip off insurance companies all the time.

I'm way off topic, but lately Dunkin' Donuts isnt far away from Starbucks prices.

Um, I was way off topic in the first place :p

You are speaking of CEO Steve Jobs that is a very wealthy man. His Salary as CEO of Apple is exactly $1 per year. Just sayin.

Um, yeah....I'm guessing he's lucky to have the shirt on his back? Not. I'm quite sure the $1/year thing sounds like a nice PR stunt.

Back
Top Bottom