Why me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea. friends and I go to the shooting range frequently and one of my friends has a ranch and we all take our guns. its a good stress reliever lol

yea. friends and I go to the shooting range frequently and one of my friends has a ranch and we all take our guns. its a good stress reliever lol

Ever take an old hard drive to the range? A bullet is a nice way to end a relationship with a failed hard drive.

I have two things to say:
First: waaah. tough. get over it. You and I both live in Texas, bro. It's tough livin' here.
Second: Just tell them yer sis was a bit cranky.

OMFG. Was that even remotely relevant? I don't think that has anything to do with a black eye from a scope.

And tough livin' in Texas has what to do with that? Like, if he lived in Iowa it's a different story? lolwut?

Tough living at CF man. People rip you for any religious/ideological/intelligent debate. :D:D:D:D (I love :D)

You love it enough to use the post limit! :p

EDIT: Post fail. Couldn't make my damn tongue sticking out face because you had the post limit...literally right after I GOT DONE SAYING IT! Hahaha

^^ That gives me a great idea. If I unnecessarily use 5 smileys on all of my posts, then whoever quotes me will never be able to use a smiley.

MHAUAHAUAHUAHAUAH :D :p :D :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom