Dual Monitors Windows 7 help

hollowed454

Beta member
Hello all

I just got a Tritton See2 UV150 to connect a second monitor. I got it working and everything but for some reason Windows 7 doesn't seem to detect it (even though I am actually looking at it right now) I got the latest driver update already ( 10.11.0427.1159_WHQL ) it shows it was installed correctly in device manager as well. Also the second monitor is a little dark. Any ideas? thank you

monitor1.jpg

device1.jpg

Brightness is typically a setting you need to adjust from within the menu built into the monitor, but it could be a loose connection somewhere as well.

I'm not too familiar with how those USB things work so I'm going to throw this out there... Does it have an application that came with it to control it was it supposed to be plug-and-play?

Brightness is typically a setting you need to adjust from within the menu built into the monitor, but it could be a loose connection somewhere as well.

I'm not too familiar with how those USB things work so I'm going to throw this out there... Does it have an application that came with it to control it was it supposed to be plug-and-play?

thanks for the response! I tried setting the brightness on the monitor itself but that didn't help much really. I was reading somewhere about someone having the same problem but there was no solution really.

I was actually wondering the same thing really. I found something in my program called multi-display control panel but that didn't work or I just don't understand it one

control-1.jpg

Played with the multi display and all it does is all a screen to be moved to the other with a ctrl+1 or ctrl+2 click.

I also noticed video is laggy if moved to the other monitor

no one?

Back
Top Bottom