Gallery: Your Workstation

haha thanks, especially on the hookah park lmfao...

but ya, suppose it would be kinda dangerous, but happily Pittsburgh isnt exactly on a major fault line, thank god lol.

and yes, the Power button is 7ft up lol.

haha thanks, especially on the hookah park lmfao...

but ya, suppose it would be kinda dangerous, but happily Pittsburgh isnt exactly on a major fault line, thank god lol.

and yes, the Power button is 7ft up lol.

You should totally get a Staples "Easy Button" and rig it with a momentary switch and then run the wiring to your MB for your on/off switch.

That would be pure tits.

Otherwise, right now it's like "'Shutdown to install windows updates'....'aww fuuuuuuuuu...I have to get off my ass to turn it back on!'"

Hey sniper a nice little night stand in the same design sitting along side might be a better place to park your rig. If you're on a wood floor under the carpet, it's going to sway some. THUD, OW!!!

ya, i never thought of that either. I do have a small octagonal table in my living room that kinda matchs the desk. i may try that here in a few.

well i was going to do what i had previously said... but turns out when i got home my ceiling is slightly falling apart : /

so i moved my tv and surround sound into the bedroom to so thats taking up the space i was going to use for the tower. so its working for now.

Before:

101_0507.jpg

After:

101_0508.jpg

I ended up buying a new table and spent the day cleaning up,it was worth it! I Found my Fallout 3 :D

I Still need to buy a decent set of speakers and i need to finish my new rig...

HAHA my desk is on your desk XD

nice desk bro ;)

but how long will it last being clean? lol

Before XD
633a8a00.jpg

After
ace7a70c.jpg

after all said and done, and 4 hours of setting up...

Back
Top Bottom