Random Chit Chat

Pulling an all-nighter.

1) Church documents to type up for a grant request from our main body/office.
2) Epic storm moving into southern Minnesota that I wanna see. First big one of the summer.
3) I have a bunch of new music to sample. Currently listening to Crosby, Stills & Nash. Man, why didn't I find these guys earlier!

Edit: Time to shut down the main computers. Lots of cloud to ground lightning!

Why does flash player 10.1 use MORE CPU than flash player 10.0? I thought it was supposed to take better advantage of the GPU to lower the load on the processor. For me watching a 720p video on youtube used 30% with 10.0 and with 10.1 final it uses 47%!! So it does the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do and improve

Pulling an all-nighter.

1) Church documents to type up for a grant request from our main body/office.
2) Epic storm moving into southern Minnesota that I wanna see. First big one of the summer.
3) I have a bunch of new music to sample. Currently listening to Crosby, Stills & Nash. Man, why didn't I find these guys earlier!

Edit: Time to shut down the main computers. Lots of cloud to ground lightning!

youv never heard of them before?

Thanks! Aerospace Engineering. It's not the best paid field, but it's something I'm interested in - rocket propulsion and aerodynamics.

Nice. Well, it's better to be happy with your career than get paid boatloads of money having to do something you hate.

I considered going into that field myself. I only didnt due to limited jobs. But i still enjoy electronics it. Just started my career here recently. Hence the new desk, haha.

Back
Top Bottom