Random Chit Chat

Posts stack up very quickly in this forum. It's ridiculous. Every now and then I'll catch a glance of my avatar dancing and I'll look at my post count; 7000+ is a lot of posts when I think about it. You never really notice it accumulating that fast. You just happen to look and it's a huge number. Other senior (by this I mean longevity in the forum) members will agree.

Yep. Post count goes up way faster if you don't think about it.

Never would've thought I would have gotten up to 20,000 posts (almost) in a matter of 5-6 years. Yes, I've been here that long...

Holy crap. I thought I was still in the 6000s.

Nobody cares to comment on my atari 2600 laptop idea?

Yep. Atari included solder pads for it, and the pinouts are printed on the back of the pcb. I found a shop that'll sell me the 2600 cartridge plug, so that isn't an issue.

They also work with atari 7800 games.

Are. You. Serious?

LINKY PLEASE!!!!!

Oh and that desk that you linked to InfectionZero doesnt ship to australia,although that is a nice desk!

You haven't heard about that? There are 24 numbered solder pads on the pcb, and the pinouts are listed on the bottom. I saw it on engadget a few years back. Atari just released a new version that got rid of the screen rolling problem on certain games so I'm gonna try it.

They designed the flashback II with this specific mod in mind.

http://www.atarimuseum.com/fb2hacks/

It looks like I just received another scholarship from KU. I need to confirm that this isn't one of the others and it just popped up on a different page. I looks like it's a different one because it says my award package was revised. Looks like my first year will be a full-ride.

I think my old ATI Rage card might have finally given way in my server. Haha. That thing is ancient. Guess I'll have to remove it and go back to onboard tomorrow.

EDIT: Oh. Sh*t. It don't have onboard. Guess my server is out of commish til I get a cheap gfx card.

I would just leave it in since it's networked with tightvnc, but it won't boot fully so that ain't gunna work. That might not be the actual problem though. I'll have to rip er open tomorrow to find out. It might actually be a botched update.

The University of Kansas.

It looks like I just received another scholarship from KU. I need to confirm that this isn't one of the others and it just popped up on a different page. I looks like it's a different one because it says my award package was revised. Looks like my first year will be a full-ride.

Congratulations Joga. What are you planning to major in?

Back
Top Bottom