Recomend me a Game

Relmiw

Baseband Member
I've recently found some free time in my life (partly due to no longer playing much World of Warcraft) and i'm looking for a game i could get into.

my past favorites have included:

Lords of the Realm 2 (very much this game)
Zeus, Age of Mythology
Roller Coaster Tycoon (though i think i've had enough of tycoon games for a lifetime)
Sim Farm

FPS games are fun and i've also played through the warcraft, starcraft, some command and concur and some civilization.
They have an appeal, but i'm looking for something more akin to Lords of the Realm 2. I tried the third one, by the way, and i did not like it.

does anyone have any ideas of something i might like? it doesn't matter how old the game is.

*edited. one major thing i am looking for in a game is resource management.
any game i play, i tend to focus on the closest thing it has to a budget screen.
also, i like the turn based nature of LoTR and how they combine it with real time battles
anything i'd be playing would be single player at least 90% of the time

Return to Castle Wolfenstein is definitely one of the best FPSes ever if you haven't played it yet.

I can also recommend Oblivion for something more similar to what you wanted. It's an amazin game.

Warzone 2100
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors

These are great RTS games. They have "budget management".

I like the game called life. It's a sandbox game and has the best graphics and replay value ever!

realityworstgame.jpg

Back
Top Bottom