iPhone 4

i got the motorolla droid,

i can just drag/drop music onto its 16GB Flash drive, movies to. sounds amazing, looks sexy on its HD screen.

apps are just as good as on iphone i think, who cares how many total there are, ur not going to use all 20k of the apple apps lol.

Flash coming to droid soon.

5MP camera works great when i dont got my cannon 9.1MP point and shoot

takes 720P video upto 20 mins long.

wi fi works good

physical qwerty keyboard

nice touch screen

i could go on...

thats why i got the droid over an iphone, an plus its verizon an i get a 20% off my bill from work. woot! lol.

90$ a month for 450 any time mins, unlimited date, unlimited txting.

i can just drag/drop music onto its 16GB Flash drive, movies to. sounds amazing, looks sexy on its HD screen.

apps are just as good as on iphone i think, who cares how many total there are, ur not going to use all 20k of the apple apps lol.

wi fi works good

physical qwerty keyboard

nice touch screen

i could go on...

thats why i got the droid over an iphone, an plus its verizon an i get a 20% off my bill from work. woot! lol.

I have been thinking for quite some time to upgrade from the original black voyager to the Motorola droid or the incredible droid. But I am waiting on this new phone moto. is coming out in july for Verizon.

honestly, i LOVE my motorola droid. I had 3 iphones before. But this new one looks like they literally solved EVERY complaint people EVER had about the iphone. Except maybe the flash player, but im sure that just be an update away.

But i have Verizon and do not want to switch anytime soon. i WISH apple would STOP teaming up with AT&T.
Aye I hear ya man, I hate the fact that AT&T is hogging it all up, you would think apple would be smart enough to go with Verizon considering, alot more customers would actually buy it on the Verizon network considering Verizon IMO is much better overall compared to AT&T. Also considering I've been wanting an Iphone since my friend got one and I got to try it for a bit. But evil AT&T has it..supposedly its suppose to come to Verizon next summer when the contract runs out.

Personally a huge fan of iTunes on the PC, as a music player/management system i don't see flaws

Have you ever used it on OS X? There is such a vast difference in optimization and speed. The PC version is almost insulting.

wi fi works good

physical qwerty keyboard

nice touch screen

i could go on...

I honestly prefer iTunes to the folder system.

I've never owned an iPhone, but I have owned an Android device. At the moment, in my opinion, the range of apps on the Appstore is considerably better than the range on Android Market.

It would be good if the iPhone got flash. However, Flash CS5 does allow you to export to HTML5, and there are services like Smokescreen which convert existing Flash applications to HTML5/JavaScript. It's not as good as native flash, but it's not too shabby.

720p Video is definitely a plus. The iPhone is supposed to do the same.

Wi-Fi working is definitely a plus, too.

I agree about the physical keyboard - It is nice to have one. Virtual Keyboards are coming along, though.

Capacitive Touchscreens are great :)

Anyone know what the price range will be for its data plans? I know the other iPhones needed a special plan to work.

They are now offering a couple different data plans now. I just talked to a rep last night cuz I was wondering this as well. They have a 15 dollar plan which gets you 200mb a month, 25 for 2gb and then 30 for unlimited. Im not 100% on this but you can use wifi so it don't use up your data as well. The lady told me also that if you have the 15$ plan you get a notification at around 65% and you can purchase another 200 for an additional 15 bucks as a 1 time thing.

They are now offering a couple different data plans now. I just talked to a rep last night cuz I was wondering this as well. They have a 15 dollar plan which gets you 200mb a month, 25 for 2gb and then 30 for unlimited. Im not 100% on this but you can use wifi so it don't use up your data as well. The lady told me also that if you have the 15$ plan you get a notification at around 65% and you can purchase another 200 for an additional 15 bucks as a 1 time thing.

Yeah these are generic data plans, but what about the one specifically for iPhone? It also comes with visual voicemail, email, and the likes.

Yeah these are generic data plans, but what about the one specifically for iPhone? It also comes with visual voicemail, email, and the likes.

Those are for the Iphone I talked to them yesterday. If you look on ATT site it also says 15$ data plan required with purchase of Iphone.

Have you ever used it on OS X? There is such a vast difference in optimization and speed. The PC version is almost insulting.

I haven't used it on Mac, but it runs a treat on my PC, so the fact it might run better than perfect on a Mac doesn't affect my opinion. Apple will naturally enhance their software for their OS

I haven't used it on Mac, but it runs a treat on my PC, so the fact it might run better than perfect on a Mac doesn't affect my opinion. Apple will naturally enhance their software for their OS

I've had nothing but disappointment with iTunes on PC.

Which also made using the Zune Software much more satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom