Free Website Design

iSpaz

BSOD
Hi there my names Jamie and i would like to design sites and i am looking for people who want me to design a website for them so hears what i offer...
CSS
HTML
PHP
and Extras If Asked For
You simply tell me your budget and i will work around that i will design you 1 page free if you buy 5 so if you buy 5 pages and each page has a budget of 5 pound then i will charge you only 25 pound for 6 i do charge myself by the hour but just to make sure i don't take the and spend 8 hours o it you can give me a set time you can say i need one page done in 1 hour or longer depending on how good you want it. also for new people to websites i can set everything up for them like hosting and domain it is down to you weather the hosting and domain is free but if you do decide to do this you can have 1 page for free so its even cheaper so if you decide you want a free hosting package and a free .co.cc domain you get 1 page for free because i get paid through referrals. so this is what you can have...
a free hosting package
a free .co.cc domain
and 1 free page
then if you buy 5 pages for 25 pound you have anouther 1 free
so its only going to cost you 25 pound for seven pages so please let me know if you want this also if you decide you only want free hosting and free domain i will still give you 1 free page design so its 100% free so let me know what your ideas are about your site and your budget and i will design it for you and i will let you know when i start and finish if you do buy a design i would love it if you could send money via paypal thanks Jamie

A couple of tips...

- People won't pay you unless they can see evidence of previous work. Have you got any such evidence (sites you've done already, etc.)? Anyone can "do" HTML / CSS, it'll help you sell yourself if you can show you can use those tools to design pages well.

- Poor spelling / grammar screams un-professionalism, again making people less likely to pay for your services!

lol thats why i design it and show them a preview if they dont like it they dont have to pay

also i have done loads of site befor but also sold copyright to them so techanlly there not mine anymore

also i have done loads of site befor but also sold copyright to them so techanlly there not mine anymore

'free' website design?

I'd like some 'free' website design..

But, since you have to pay nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom