Random Chit Chat

That would suck I only get 1.5mb/s around here. I don't see it going completely cloud anytime soon though. I really don't think anyone's internet is fast enough to make it practical you'd need internet that can do at least 100mb/s continuous throughput.

On another note I heard today that Iphone os 4.0 (Ios 4) is going to actually be a free upgrade for ipod touch users which to me is good news I really am looking forward to being able to finally multitask

That would suck I only get 1.5mb/s around here. I don't see it going completely cloud anytime soon though. I really don't think anyone's internet is fast enough to make it practical you'd need internet that can do at least 100mb/s continuous throughput.

On another note I heard today that Iphone os 4.0 (Ios 4) is going to actually be a free upgrade for ipod touch users which to me is good news I really am looking forward to being able to finally multitask

Stuff was scrolling on the bottom of G4 saying it would have an HD camera allowing for "face time" or some crap like that...

Apple can suck it. I'm not interested in one. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom