Gallery: Your Workstation

Don't you think that monitor is a tad bit undersized compared to the rest of it? :p

Haha maybe. I'd like to move to a 24" IPS panel of some kind, most likely HP ZR24W. Currently saving my money for something not related to computers.

Current battle station and the wannabe, front flap is usually open for + airflow but I closed it for the pic.
IMAGE_045.jpg

What's with the vertically positioned monitor.

The vertical monitor is my code panel, positioned that way to see more lines of code at once as opposed to the horizontal one. The tower will not go on the floor, dust is not my friend (carpeted floor, have filters but still). Also the panels are not matched resolutions so they would be a bit off side by side horizontal. The left one is 2048 x 1152 @23 inches and the one on the right is 1920 x 1080 @ 21.5inches. It looks strange but it works for me. There was another one of the monitor on the left at one time and the vertical one was between the 2, the other samsung was sold due to hard times :(. Left one is a Samsung Syncmaster 2343 and the one on the right is a Dell Professional PP210H.

NEW BATTLESTATION!!!!

deed7ac3.jpg

i LOLd so hard, lmfao...

c758a69a.jpg

finished Product!

yeah the monitor was croaked but i fixed it after the pic lol.

just now need 2 more 22in Monitors, and a 5850 XD

maybe a lightup keyboard due to me gaming late at night due to second shift job.

Snazzy Yes?

Just hope you don't have an earthquake while you're sitting at your desk. That tower position looks dangerous.

Nice hookah by the way. ;)

Back
Top Bottom