iPhone 4

Looks good at a quick glance - but then again it needs to be if apple wants to stay ahead of the game. Previously they had no real competition, but now android is getting a real grip on the market.

I'll be buying it when it comes out.

I'll think about it. My current phone has a larger screen, so it'll be strange going down in that sense. However, the iPhone App Store is very appealing to me - There is a large developer community.

1/2 of me want's the dell streak, the other 1/2 of me want's the iPhone. I might wait for some reviews to come out.

Would be quite a step up from my current handset. Everything i've seem on it looks good. I'll be down my local apple store when it comes out with my wallet in my pocket, but, what happens after that is to be seen

If I had the money, I'm not sure I would buy it. Yes, the hardware is great, but AT&T is freaking about about its data plan.

Waiting to see what the UK market can offer as far as tariffs. But still interested

Definitely not Jobs ftw, I could never be mac, nothing of a fan, but if the i4 is the quality it looks, i'll take one.

Back
Top Bottom