Good deal or not

Dustin_Broke1

In Runtime
I just won on a action for the GeForce FX 5200 256mb PCI video card but my question is that is this a good deal that I got it for $32 with shipping? Or is this too expensive for this type of card?

I haven't paid for it yet but I just wanted to make sure that this is a good deal. This is a used video card that works perfectly fine the seller says.

I actualy did won on another auction but didn't pay for it yet since I want to check on you guys but I did also win the same GeForce FX 5200 video card but only with 128mb for $19.50. Is this a better deal I got for this type of card?

In my opion that's a terrible idea. In 2003, the FX 5200 was STILL a low end budget card. You can get an 8600gt for $40-45 these days which will run just about everything you need unless you're a serious gamer.

The 5200 is worth a few pennies imo. What are you using the video card for? Gaming? or work? Either way, that's too pricey, you could probably find a card similar to that being given away for free somewhere on kijiji.

Also, you shouldn't bid on auctions if you don't plan to pay for them... You should find out if the card is good before placing your bid. If it's ebay, you can get in a lot of trouble for winning an auction and not paying.

Back
Top Bottom