Israeli commando's jump for their lives??????

LOL Yahoo! News...

:rolleyes:
WTH is wrong with Yahoo! News Alvino? They have no reporters and do no reporting. It's all reports from the major news services such as AP, Reuters, McClatchy, etc. This particular report is from the Christian Science Monitor. Why don't you try reading it instead of dismissing it out of hand. You might even learn something. :rolleyes:

MHAMAS needs to die. along with anyone who even remotly cares about iran and Pakistan and palestine they can all get fucked., They elected these terrorist in their government so Let em eat frigging dirt.

WTH is wrong with Yahoo! News Alvino? They have no reporters and do no reporting. It's all reports from the major news services such as AP, Reuters, McClatchy, etc. This particular report is from the Christian Science Monitor. Why don't you try reading it instead of dismissing it out of hand. You might even learn something. :rolleyes:

Before you so quickly judge me, I do read Yahoo! News articles. I just get a laugh out of reading the comments and then I roll my eyes at the idiocy.

Don't worry, I have nothing against most articles that are posted on Yahoo! News.

other facts you need to know.

in 1945 Palestine was invaded by a hostile force of Jewish people who took over all land, displace more than a quarter of a million Palestinians, claimed the land as their own and set-up the new state of Israel...

since that date Israel have decline to let most Palestinians return to the land that their families have occupied for centuries.

I'm not saying that Israelis are right, I'm not saying that Israelis are wrong.
I'm not saying that Palestinians are right, I'm not saying that Palestinians are wrong.

what I am saying is that as far as Palestinians are concerns, Israel and the citizens of Israel are an invading force. this is demonstrably true.

you can't deny that 65 years ago, there was no Israel, then millions of people settled in a country, displaced the natural population and called that land their own.

on the other hand, you can't deny that Hammas are a terrorist organisation...
or that attacking Civilians is bad.

it's difficult to reconcile the two views. (which is why you often get this polarised view by a lot of people that think that Israel can do no wrong, they are only protecting their land, and people, or on the other hand people who think that Hammas can do no wrong, they are fighting for their land, and for the right of their people to exist

as far as Hammas are concerned, all the land of Israel is Palestinian, it was invaded and occupied 60 years ago. and has continued to expand it's borders ever since.

as far as Israel are concerned they have a right to a Jewish homeland, they chose that land, they fought for it and it's theirs. their is significant religious importance to that land.

(though having said that there is also significant religious importance to Muslims in that land, and there is significant religious significance to Christians in that land).

One thing that I do say is that I think that a lot of actions made by either side is wrong.
I think it's wrong that say last year for example, Israel expanded it's borders into the Gazza strip, taking some homes, sending Palestinians into the street, (at gun point) and moving Israeli Jewish people in just hours later.

I think it's wrong that Israel doesn't accept the right of Palestine to exist.

I think it's wrong that Israel seems to fundamentally not want Arabs living in the country, most Arabs in the country are denied access to the most basic services and tend to live in slums and shanti towns. and are frequently denied building permits.

To be fair, if in 1945/1946 a bunch of people decided that they wanted a Zionist state, a Jewish homeland to be occupied only by Jewish people then they probably should have picked a nice European place.
there was enough guilt after WW2 that the power that be (Allies and Soviet) would have probably quite happily carved up Germany.

though to be fair, a part of the cause for WW2 was the land that was lost from Germany at the end of WW1, lots of people suggest that current 'situations' in the middle east will be a cause of WW3... funny how that's also been decided by a bunch of white guys with maps and rulers saying that bit can be yours and that bit can be theirs, completely ignoring who actually lives on the land in the first place!!

MHAMAS needs to die. along with anyone who even remotly cares about iran and Pakistan and palestine they can all get fucked., They elected these terrorist in their government so Let em eat frigging dirt.

And heres where we have a problem . The palestinian people where not happy about the Jewish state of Isreal extending its borders and as the borders have increasingly grown the support for Hamas has increased as well until in 2006 there was an election and Hamas gained a majority of seats .
Depending on your view of Hamas this now means you really are going to have to work with them they where democratically elected by the people of palestine so simply upholding the policy of labelling them as terrorists and refusing to co operate with them is not going to help the situation in my opinion . I mean for instance after the election of Hamas Isreal has attempted to impose this economic blocade which in my view dosent seem to be working too effectively .

A lot of this dispute however seems to me to be caused by the cause of a lot of problems in the world which is a mix of politics and religion and when the two are mixed well we can see what happens

that's rather the point isn't it...

these people were elected in fair and democratic elections.
Israel didn't like it and are now trying to starve them into submission.

Back
Top Bottom