Spam Button

You cannot notify Mods/Admins of more than 1 post of spam every 360 seconds.

@Mods: Do you get a lot of false alarm from this button? If not...
@David: could you lower that a bit?

Thanks.

Agreed. I've gotten soo many people for spamming and throwing up terrible ad's. But I have to wait 360 seconds? =(

I could have sworn this was just lowered...

My impression is that this is tied into how long you must wait between PM's. That being the case, I'm sure we could just remove the time limit wait for Gurus. Typically speaking a guru has earned the right to PM as often as they want (and report posts).

^ That's good information to know. I figure the e-mail referred to on the spam message was just a separate notification system, not the mod's actual e-mail.

hmm, i was under the impression that if i sent a spam notification, that it went to the mods emails AND PMs

I could have sworn this was just lowered...

My impression is that this is tied into how long you must wait between PM's. That being the case, I'm sure we could just remove the time limit wait for Gurus. Typically speaking a guru has earned the right to PM as often as they want (and report posts).

Yeah, I can't remember setting that specifically for reporting spam (doesn't make much sense to limit it does it!). I'll have to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom