In 50 Years.

"We didn't have those 4 terahertz CPUs with 5 gigacores yer all excited about. Ah made do with a 400 MHz laptop in 2010. Yer CPU will be slow in 18 months..."

Our CPUs were actually made of silicon! And there was a separate processor for graphics rendering.

And everyone ran this horrible program called 'Windows'

lol I imagine that in 50 years, computers will look similar to how they do today, but there will also be micro computers to use on the go. OLED screens built into eyeglasses or contact lenses would be amazing, and the technology is actually getting there.

And despite what you see in movies, there will not be clear OLED monitors. That's just ridiculous.

We used to spend 1000 just to max this game called Crysis, it's graphics sucked, but you could buy a computer off the street for 1 nanocent and max it at 60 fps.

In 50 Years, I'll be 62 and 11.5 months old, hmm, I might think with all my stuff layin g around, I might just do what my grandpa does, fires up his oldest pc, and "lets them borrow it for the hour of edeucation".

Except, the oldest PC grandpa has is a 286 running dos, but his 701cs still runs windows internet explorer 2... "This web browser is not supported by youtube, please try one of the following: internet explorer5, Apple Safari, Mozila Firefox beta....

Good times, good times indeed...

"daddy, der's a problemo wit internet explorer 16.1...." lol

"When yer dropped mah computer bahck then, it would sahmply break. But when you drop yer spanking new quantum teacup, not only does it break, yah get a shmall explosion with a little mushroom cloud. We used tah call that 'eye cahndy'..."

Back
Top Bottom