Bought my first car. 2006 Ford Fusion

Nice car my friend, but for the sake of the cars dignity, Lose the wheels, and fast.

Congratulations on your first ride though!

the worst thing is, ford was invented and started here in the USA. But the United Kingdom gets all the good ones, like the Focus RS!!!

but we do have the shelby cobra. but i cant afford 50k dollars lol

and YES ditch the wheels. they look dumb on there. they look like rims youd see on an escalade

im amazed how much the fusion you have over there is different to the fusion they sell over here...

fusion.jpg

if anything, thats closest to the mondeo

ford-mondeo.jpg

nice car though.. just ditch those rims.......

My thoughts, if it's anything like the new mondeos, you've struck gold, what a car that is

no... just no... those are terrible rims...
shoulda got a civic if you want rims like those ;)

idk man everyone thats seen my car so far has said the rims make it look real classy. my friends didnt even know it was a ford fusion, they thought i bought a black beamer :D....

Nah but seriously i really like this fusion, the six speed works better than any automatic i've come across but honestly the engine needs more torque, i gotta hit 4000 rpm just for the fusion to accelerate modestly.. i really hope that nothing goes wrong with it though, alot of my friends have had problems with used cars..

Where is there still snow in Wisconsin? We've been having days in the 80's here in Milwaukee...

Oh and nice car btw

Where is there still snow in Wisconsin? We've been having days in the 80's here in Milwaukee...

Oh and nice car btw

thats probably because its been sitting on the dealers lot since the winter, and thats when they took pics of it. those wheels really mustve made it sell quick :p :p lmao.

ok im done with the wheels. lol. couldnt help it.

AHAHAHA those wheels.

Good choice in a car though...the Ford Fusion is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom