Random Chit Chat

I went to the best college that I wanted to go to. I wouldn't have wanted, nor afforded, anything more. College is college. You get your degree and then go to slave away at a job. Simple as that, if you ask me. I don't need the "best degree" or the "best college" when really it's not your college that gets you a job. I mean, sure it might INITIALLY get you a job or help you get one, but if you flat out suck, have no charisma or character, and have a sh*t worth ethic, you're bound for the firing squad anyways.

Don't take it as me saying don't do well. I was a 4.023 gpa high school student. But I have learned a lot since then. Like not caring as much because it really doesn't matter much what grades you get to a certain extent.

College is not all about linking you up to your first job. It's about preparing you for it. My dad, various people that I know that went to prestigious schools, and GTech alumni I spoke to said they felt like King(Queen) of the World after they graduate. They said nothing seemed impossible and everything they had done was easy compared to their time in college. If you ask me, that's worth taking a few more ACTs if you can afford the tuition and if you feel comfortable where you're going.

The only reason I didn't go to GTech was because I didn't feel comfortable there. I didn't feel comfortable mainly because my dad was using his hard earned and saved money to pay for tuition, and I don't think I was ready to take that big of a step emotionally. I plan on going to grad. school in a prestigious university, so I'll spend my money there.

I think I'm gonna take it in anyway. The defect was clearly there since it came from the factory, it just took until now to surface. It seems that all the early batch iPhones were extremely prone to this.

Holy crap this is spreading fast. The entire side of the glass is now a giant elongated bubble. It stops right at the edge of the lcd.

Back
Top Bottom