Random Chit Chat

Got my ACT results today. I got a 26. I'm not sure if I'm going to take it again or not.

Ay man. Take another one. I suggest you take them until your results even out or decrease. After all, all schools take your highest composite and some schools even take your supercomposite. I took it 3 times:

Sophomore year - 30
Junior year - 31
Senior year - 31

I regret not taking it more times my junior year. I only prepared for it my Senior year, and by that time I didn't really care. I feel like I could have gotten at least a 33 if I had worked on it my Junior year. Take it a couple more times. I guarantee you can get at least a 30.

It's the whole digging that knackers you. Coal grabbers and a pointy spade. Jeez
Well, your new 'un ought to last, those vinyls are pretty good quality.
A well built close board can last 35+ yrs. My uncle (pro landscaper) has jobs he completed 25 yrs ago that look new, it comes down to taking your time, planning and quality supplies ATEOTD

Yup. The old one was one my dad put up to be a quick fix to our junky (well according to the neighbors) backyard.

This one matches our landscaping nicely. I'll try to get some pictures later when finished.

What kind of test is that? The millitary test you take, the asvab I got a 76

You've never heard of the ACT? :eek:

Ay man. Take another one. I suggest you take them until your results even out or decrease. After all, all schools take your highest composite and some schools even take your supercomposite. I took it 3 times:

Sophomore year - 30
Junior year - 31
Senior year - 31

I regret not taking it more times my junior year. I only prepared for it my Senior year, and by that time I didn't really care. I feel like I could have gotten at least a 33 if I had worked on it my Junior year. Take it a couple more times. I guarantee you can get at least a 30.

Cmon, man. You don't need to take it that many times unless you are really trying for some prestigious school. That's ridiculous, to tell you the truth. Most colleges don't just look at the test score, and future employers could care less about your ACT/SAT AND your GPA.

^ Well, I was assuming he wants to go to the best college available to him. That's the only reason I say that; it sounded like he thought he could have done better.

I went to the best college that I wanted to go to. I wouldn't have wanted, nor afforded, anything more. College is college. You get your degree and then go to slave away at a job. Simple as that, if you ask me. I don't need the "best degree" or the "best college" when really it's not your college that gets you a job. I mean, sure it might INITIALLY get you a job or help you get one, but if you flat out suck, have no charisma or character, and have a sh*t worth ethic, you're bound for the firing squad anyways.

Don't take it as me saying don't do well. I was a 4.023 gpa high school student. But I have learned a lot since then. Like not caring as much because it really doesn't matter much what grades you get to a certain extent.

ACT's are more of a west-coast thing. They aren't paid as much attention as SAT's are on the east coast. Vice versa applies to the west coast.

There are now air bubbles underneath my iPhone screen. Dammit apple.

I assume they won't give me a replacement anymore?
I doubt it. Mine has a bunch of dust underneath the glass. There is also a scratch on the glass now. I'm not exactly sure how it got there. I always keep my iPhone by itself in my pocket too.

There are now air bubbles underneath my iPhone screen. Dammit apple.

I assume they won't give me a replacement anymore?

I doubt it. Mine has a bunch of dust underneath the glass. There is also a scratch on the glass now. I'm not exactly sure how it got there. I always keep my iPhone by itself in my pocket too.

If it's a manufacturing defect, wouldn't they have to replace it?

Back
Top Bottom