Random Chit Chat

what kind of electronics do you expect from walmart? Here in canada my local walmart carries a fair bit of stuff unless you are looking for computer stuff ie actual computers and printers. last time I checked they had one laptop, one netbook, no desktop computers, about 3 different monitors a few different keyboards and mice. Really not a lot of selection. I prefer to order online being that I cannot drive it's just more convenient since shipping really doesn't take long no more than 3 business days and it gives me something to look forward to.

Well here they got like 2o lappies 1o or do desktops an stuff just no internal hardware. And I worked at fedex so I don't trust shipping lol.. besides id rather physicly hold the product and have it to instal that day.

What kind of fencing i used to work a lot in hard landscaping.

White vinyl. 8 foot post (2 foot into the ground per code/frost line regulation) and 6ft privacy panels. It's replacing an old treated one that was in the ground for 15 years and has completely rotted. All of the 4x4 posts snapped off of the old one when I tried to remove them. Good thing the old panels were 8ft, so none of the holes (except one) were in the same place for the post.

White vinyl. 8 foot post (2 foot into the ground per code/frost line regulation) and 6ft privacy panels. It's replacing an old treated one that was in the ground for 15 years and has completely rotted. All of the 4x4 posts snapped off of the old one when I tried to remove them. Good thing the old panels were 8ft, so none of the holes (except one) were in the same place for the post.
It's the whole digging that knackers you. Coal grabbers and a pointy spade. Jeez
Well, your new 'un ought to last, those vinyls are pretty good quality.
A well built close board can last 35+ yrs. My uncle (pro landscaper) has jobs he completed 25 yrs ago that look new, it comes down to taking your time, planning and quality supplies ATEOTD

Back
Top Bottom