WANTED: Bricked or Broken Android phones

Timinator94

Baseband Member
Yepp as the title suggests i want any bricked or broken android phone. If i can fix it or not i will return it. I have had a little practice with droids and want some busted ones to pull apart and attempt repair:D And weather i can fix them or not i will return. So worst case scenario u just loaned a paperweight to a person in the name of knowledge and best case u will get a fixed phone back at no charge:)

Tim Bennett

If i can... this is a test... ive learned a lot on my own droids.... if i can fix it or not I promise to send it back considering that i already own 2 of them..

Im just thinking (maybe because of my evil mind!) that theres no guarantees, on getting the phone back, you may say its dead, when you have fixed it!

Therefore, anyone doing this should keep it well documented! Also OP - I suggest you send the phones back to the person / people who send them to you - wether you fix them or not. This way, they either get a fixed phone, or they get their property back (they can dispose of it themselves)

You are also gaining experience - which I assume you are after if you arent charging anything.

This is not just to protect the phone owners, but the OP too, you dont want to be accused of stealing!

Im just thinking (maybe because of my evil mind!) that theres no guarantees, on getting the phone back, you may say its dead, when you have fixed it!

Therefore, anyone doing this should keep it well documented! Also OP - I suggest you send the phones back to the person / people who send them to you - wether you fix them or not. This way, they either get a fixed phone, or they get their property back (they can dispose of it themselves)

You are also gaining experience - which I assume you are after if you arent charging anything.

This is not just to protect the phone owners, but the OP too, you dont want to be accused of stealing!
Right I completely agree. I can pay return shipping but not sending to me... and we will keep this documented and i can send them back busted or fixed... and rooted if the person wants that too. And yes i am after experience.

What method are you using to fix them, exactly? JTAG?

I would try that but i dont have the equip but that might change real soon... the droids by moto are relativly easy to repair esp if its only a brick and htc phones are harder

Back
Top Bottom