Bought my first car. 2006 Ford Fusion

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
My 2006 Fusion

Paid $10,500 for it. $267 a month 48months 5.5% interest idk i think i shouldve gotten it at $9,5 but whatever

V6 3.0 liter 6 speed auto 60,125 miles

But uh i wanted to know from you guys if youve heard any problems these cars have, bought it as is. so im alittle worried somethin weird is gonna happen, but so far it drives fine.

EDIT: lol nevermind i found the list of problems it could have

http://www.fordfusionforum.com/inde...-ford-fusion-technical-service-bulletins-tsb/

goddamn :eek:

im amazed how much the fusion you have over there is different to the fusion they sell over here...

fusion.jpg

if anything, thats closest to the mondeo

ford-mondeo.jpg

nice car though.. just ditch those rims.......

Man the rims make the whole car, ill post my own pics those are just dealer pics.

Although i do think those tires are too low pro for the rims

no... just no... those are terrible rims...
shoulda got a civic if you want rims like those ;)

Fusions are REAL nice cars. I love them. I can get quite a bit of a discount on one thanks to my granddady who retired from Ford after 45 years of work.

But the rims are really nice. The only problem with that is the tires really are too low-profile. I hate low-profile tires, I personally think they look horrible on any vehicle.

na get some decent aftermarket ones..

i must say the stocks we get over here are much better lol...

IMG_0405.jpg

That car is going to ride terrible with those low profile tires on it, just letting you know. But you are young so you probably won't care.

Back
Top Bottom