Random Chit Chat

Giggity :D

Though doesnt Cousin live know about Uncle Torrence and then you can be banned from seeing the 'extended' family?

Cousin Live doesn't know about Uncle Torrence's connection to me because I usually uninstall the borrowed games before buying my own. :)

I'm fairly sure that.. the bastard-child of Uncle Torrence has found a way of playing Uncle Torrences games without Cousin Live knowing about it.

Yes. It's called unplugging the Ethernet cable. :D

There's nothing special about installing a ssd is there? If its still available when I get off work an I pay my school bill I just may order one

Well if you're incredibly anal about loading times for your games you could benefit. The performance/money ratio is still way off though.

I have a western digital blue akks 640gb hdd. And I think my m4a78pro has a raid0 controller already. If I got another of my Hdd would that do well in raid0?

RAID0 is much more practical. Get two 7200.12s or caviar blacks and use southbridge RAID. Games should load faster than if you had a SSD.

Meh. That leaves him no room to upgrade later on. If he gets the SSD he can't raid another later if he needs to. 60GB is more than enough to install all applications and games necessary. The price of the SSD ($120) would be the same as buying 2 new HDDs.

60GB isn't enough for me. Im using 55GB on my windows partition already, and that's without any games!

I have over 200GB of games installed. 60GB isn't close to enough.

And you can always throw more disks into the RAID array. 4 worked flawlessy with AMD SB750 as the controller.

I have a western digital blue akks 640gb hdd. And I think my m4a78pro has a raid0 controller already. If I got another of my Hdd would that do well in raid0?

Yeah that'll do fine. Just be sure to get the exact same drive.

Back
Top Bottom