Random Chit Chat

Prolly not. I am sure it will be ridiculously expensive, and there is no real advantage over SLI'ed 470s. Actually SLI'ed 470s would be better because they get double the bandwidth and can drive four monitors instead of three.

I am considering the 465 if its performance is decent.

360. Honestly. I never thought I'd love my 360 so much coming from my desktop to it. It just "works" (not that my computer doesn't or anything) and my friends all have it. The big advantage to computer is that my Uncle Torrence lets me borrow games if I want to. He's a nice guy. Auntie Bandwidth doesn't like it much, but she's always been a bi*** anyways.

So if Uncle Torrence lets you borrow games everyone in a while,how do you play with cousin live? He doesnt really talk to uncle torrence nowadays....

I Would also go for the Xbox. Console gaming is cheaper and easier than PC gaming will ever be. No more messing around with drivers,patches,updates,copy protection,etc,etc...

So if Uncle Torrence lets you borrow games everyone in a while,how do you play with cousin live? He doesnt really talk to uncle torrence nowadays....

Yeah...that's really the only problem. But see, if I really like it when I borrow it from Uncle Torrence, then I usually go buy it and then I can get on with Cousin Live.

That sounded dirty. :p

360. Honestly. I never thought I'd love my 360 so much coming from my desktop to it. It just "works" (not that my computer doesn't or anything) and my friends all have it. The big advantage to computer is that my Uncle Torrence lets me borrow games if I want to. He's a nice guy. Auntie Bandwidth doesn't like it much, but she's always been a bi*** anyways.

A 360 is a PC, sir. :p

Back
Top Bottom