Very Important news!

Claude Giroux scored 5:59 into overtime to give the Philadelphia Flyers a 4-3 overtime victory over Chicago in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup.

They were simply swept away... lol. Is everyone at your work rooting for the Flyers now??

I go to school in Michigan, so I hear A LOT about the Wings... Wings fans seem to be the biggest bitchers in the world, lmfao. I always teased them saying the Blackhawks were the best... lol

Nah, interest in the Finals have gone down now that the Sharks are out. Only a few actual hockey fans are keeping track of it.

Hmm...yeah every team will have fans that just bitch and moan. Even Sharks fans are the same.

Hey. I know the pens are out. But to me I think that. If they had played the flyers. Pens would have owned them

I lived in Chicago for 10 years and my dad for 35, and my brother plays college hockey so this is a big thing for my family haha.

Hey. I know the pens are out. But to me I think that. If they had played the flyers. Pens would have owned them

Hard to say. Everyone thought the Flyers would've been eliminated early, but they've done really well offensively and defensively. Even in the Finals they've done a great job of suppressing the Kane and Toews line.

I lived in Chicago for 10 years and my dad for 35, and my brother plays college hockey so this is a big thing for my family haha.
Where's your bro play at?? College hockey games are so fun to go to... Michigan Tech is a D1 school for hockey, so the games are pretty rowdy, lol, even though we suck.

Back
Top Bottom