FIFA World Cup

We are now a few days from the greatest sporting event in the world. Share your predictions, comments, and opinions. Talk about the toughest match-ups, groups, and players. Who are you rooting for? And, what is your favorite players?

I'm rooting for Brazil's 6th win. I don't see Kaka playing well, and I'm upset that Dunga didn't put Ronaldinho, who's been in excellent form over the past few weeks, in the 23. I think Luis Fabiano is the man to watch. He's scored nearly a goal per game over the last 20 games, and unlike Messi, is a national player rather than a club player. I think the USA will make it past group stage, but will fall on the second round. Spain and Netherlands are teams to watch, Ivory Coast a possible "sleeper".

Well, England will win obviously - just like every other time ;)

(That was a sarcastic remark towards most English fans who seem to actually think England has a good chance of winning this time round... I'd love it if they did, but I do disagree!)

Soccer? LOL.

Americans, for whatever reason, don't seem to care. Funny how that works out.

I beg to differ. :p

I also beg to differ but :p all the same

it's cause you guys are rubbish at it.

Probably true , coincidently englands first game is against USA

Well as im from England i probably should be supporting england and I will right up until we get knocked out

Personally though i have a little wager on with a friend that Italy are going to win but also am considering Argentina

I'm supporting England. A lot of my welsh friends refuse to support England, which I find ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom