A bit worried [HELP]

Wait what? You add all to one cart, checkout, and the parts will all be on your doorstep within a week. Ordering would take 10 minutes tops.

But if you really want to spend a couple hundred extra to have it built for you, and wait for them to orde the parts, put it together, then ship to you, I have heard cyberpower isn't bad. No clue if they sell in canada though. You will most likely be better off going to a local shop and having them do it.

Even that would take longer than ordering and building yourself tho. Up to you.

Just trying to help you out.

Yah I 100% appreciate the support, but I mean putting it together takes to long(I have no experience and it looks hard also)

Nah its easy. Takes about 30 minutes tops for a first build and I've been doing it since I was ten. Just to give you an idea.

Basically, if you can build things with legos and follow simple directions, putting together a computer is a piece of cake.

Nah its easy. Takes about 30 minutes tops for a first build and I've been doing it since I was ten. Just to give you an idea.

Basically, if you can build things with legos and follow simple directions, putting together a computer is a piece of cake.

Idk I guess I am just lazy, btw cyperpower is overpriced wowzers ! :)

Idk I guess I am just lazy, btw cyperpower is overpriced wowzers ! :)

Like I said, your best bet is to get a local shop to do it if you really don't want to build.. Call up a few and ask them what their build price would be if you provide the parts. I could easily make up a list for you.

Back
Top Bottom