Hard disk problem is preventing Windows from starting

zainabdullah1

Beta member
Hi,

I have window 7 home Premium 64-bit. Yesterday while I using the computer It shutdown by it self.

Then i tried to turn on again but it gives Window Error Recovery says" Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause..."

And I have two choice first one is " Lunch startup Repair ( recommended)" and the second one is "start windows normally". So, I have tried to start windows normally but it doesn't, it just keep loading for ever. then I tried to Lunch startup Repair, then windows start loading files.... then it starts " Startup repair" and searching for problems and then It gives me a chart tells me that startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically also asking me to send information about the problem to Microsoft....

Any way, the chart it has a button to view problem details: this is the details I've found:::

"problem event name

problem signature: StartupRepairOffline

Problem signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

problem signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

problem signature 03: unknown

problem signature 04: 1

problem signature 05: AutoFailover

problem signature 06: 1

problem signature 07: bad disk

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID 1033

read our privacy statement online on

http;//go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

or offline on

X;\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt "

That's all

Please if anybody has a solution please let me know,

Thanks.

P.S.( couple days ago it gave me an error tells me that their is a hard disk problem and you need to backup your documents and files to avoid losing them)

Back
Top Bottom