Random Chit Chat

I am now scared of my brother. I went in his room earlier trying to find my aquarium heater he borrowed. I opened the top drawer on hisdresser, and it was full of plastic bags of rocks. When I moved them, there was a sealed package of ham that had clearly been there for at least a year. I almost barfed when I saw it. Anyway, I got rid of that nasty crap (finally I know why the house always stinks) and behold there is a family size box of aunt jemima pancake mix and a package of jello mix. I am definitely not going in there again.

Oh and I found my heater. He left it on outside of the tank, causing it to explode.

I am now scared of my brother. I went in his room earlier trying to find my aquarium heater he borrowed. I opened the top drawer on hisdresser, and it was full of plastic bags of rocks. When I moved them, there was a sealed package of ham that had clearly been there for at least a year. I almost barfed when I saw it. Anyway, I got rid of that nasty crap (finally I know why the house always stinks) and behold there is a family size box of aunt jemima pancake mix and a package of jello mix. I am definitely not going in there again.

Oh and I found my heater. He left it on outside of the tank, causing it to explode.

This should literally be the perfect example of a "Random Chit Chat" post on any forum.

Once again a huge thunderstorm has partially knocked out my internet. It went from ~2mbps download to about 400kbps download. I checked after noticing that youtube videos started buffering slower than normal and I was being kicked from game servers for having "ping too high"

Aint that a b--ch. You're lucky that you have internet that fast though, I'm stuck at 600k permanently, the US Sucks a fat one when it comes to bandwidth

I used to be stuck at 33k back at my old place. No broadband available at all there even today. The worst part of it was that when I lived there I had a network of 4 computers sharing that connection simultaneously.

There was just something about where I used to live. There was a valley and the people who lived in that valley area couldn't get anything other than dialup meanwhile above the valley people could get dsl. My friends place which was a 15 min bike away had dsl. You couldn't even get a cell phone signal unless you sat on the roof of the house lol

Back
Top Bottom