Which is the best brand in Speakers?

Alex_tom

Baseband Member
Guy's I am going to buy speakers for my computer. Please suggest me, which is the best brand. I think I ball provide good sound Quality. Which one you like most?

Alex_tom

In short - go and listen to a few. It's a subjective area and different people have different preferences - I could recommend brands x, y and z and someone else could recommend brands a, b and c. Neither would be wrong per-se, it's just based on what we're hearing.

My personal favorite is Polk. Their speakers have great tone, and are not overly expensive.

What type of speakers are we talkin though? Polk only makes home theatre and stereo speakers afaik.

My personal favorite is Polk. Their speakers have great tone, and are not overly expensive.

What type of speakers are we talkin though? Polk only makes home theatre and stereo speakers afaik.
Thanks for giving me advise. But I have no idea about the features polk. can you tell me the basic features?

It does sound like a spammer.

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly sure that it's no good having a GREAT pair (or set) of speakers, and then having a piece of sh** amplifier... and vice-versa.

I would suggest getting some Logitech speakers. They make great sounding computer speakers at affordable prices.

The Free-D i-Ball seems more like a gimmick than a good speaker.

Music played through the i-Ball does not resemble the same music played through earbuds or other speakers. It sounds faintly warbly, like it's playing underwater.

I think you can already guess my verdict on this product… Don't buy it. There, I just saved you $100. You're welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom