Dogs that smell cancer?

Everything essentially operates on it's own frequency. At the most basic level, everything breaks down to a circle that vibrates at a certain frequency. The theory is the same theory as to why glass breaks when an opera singer can get her voice at the same frequency, just a much more violent rate. This causes the molecules to break down thus destroying the glass. Same principle, in theory, works for cancer cells. If you want to destroy a specific type of cancer, you find the operating frequency and produce the same frequency at a much more violent rate thus causing the cancer cells to be destroyed.... in theory. Problem is, as foothead so eloquently put it, that it's never been proven by backed research. Only stories of it working and the work being destroyed.

so i can plug a tuner to an amp, slowly tune the frequency until people start dropping left and right because it so happens that I find the operating frequency of heart cells or brain cells and kill everybody?

Just doesn't sound right. The only reason I think the glass breaks is due to the in-elasticity of glass If you sent a wave through human body, our elastic flesh, we would be able to survive.

Just my 2 cents

edit: actually yes, i think you can kill people with sound. The amplification would have to be great though

Ever seen an LRAD? I am pretty sure that could kill someone if turned up high enough.

But will it target cancer cells? I don't think sonic weapons kill people because it targets a specific frequency, it's so loud the brain cannot withstand the intense vibrations. That'll kill cancer cells...

But will it target cancer cells? I don't think sonic weapons kill people because it targets a specific frequency, it's so loud the brain cannot withstand the intense vibrations. That'll kill cancer cells...

Pretty much. The cancer would die along with the person who has it.

And the premise of the Rife machine was not resonance frequency at all. If you read up on it, the idea was that the cancer cells actually had a specific electric frequency they operated at, and thus you could match the frequency causing them to stop. The easiest way to think of it is like the way noise-cancelling headphones work.

ok, just to say, if i had cancer, i would do anything and buy any kind of treatment available to try to kill it. An extreamly close relative has it right now, so this is close to me.

If trying some wack job treatment could cure it, hell yes i would try it. who cares if it hasnt worked before.

anyone who argues my opinion with me gets negged. i dont care what anyone says.

I think it sad that cancer is still a problem, especially when it was cured in 1934, check out Royal Rife on Google.
No offense, but do you think that all of the doctors and researchers have just been fu**ing around since then?

If it worked, and it was safe, and it was a definite cure for cancer, then it would be in use by now. Medicine is a big business (even in the UK :p) - They wouldn't miss out on something like this.

Since cancer sells are simply standard cells that haven't reproduced properly, causing irregularities in the DNA, I think it'd almost be impossible to 100% cure.
Every strain would be different based on the person who's got it.

It's just sad that its said 1 in 3 (or was it 1-8) people get it at some point in their lives

No offense, but do you think that all of the doctors and researchers have just been fu**ing around since then?

If it worked, and it was safe, and it was a definite cure for cancer, then it would be in use by now. Medicine is a big business (even in the UK :p) - They wouldn't miss out on something like this.

No I don't think they've just been screwing off since then, but I do believe there's more money in the treatment, keeping patients alive with the disease, years of treatment and insurance dollars, than there is in the cure of the disease, a one time expense. You said it yourself, it's a business... a big business. And businesses try to protect their revenue stream. Unfortunately for us, that's disease. Think about the common cold and what you take for that. Let's look at the process of the cold and your body's defense to it and how the "modern medicine" helps with that shall we?

When you get a virus, the body starts by raising the temperature so the virus can no longer reproduce. Then it starts the extermination process by spraying acid in the cilia (tiny hairs and I'm not sure of the spelling) in your throat thus givng you a soar throat. Then it encapsulates the dead or living viruses in mucas and expelling it from the body either by cough or runny nose. These are just a few steps, but what does modern medicine do for our cold? Gets rid of the fever allowing the virus to reproduce, coats the throat so the virus can't be exterminated and stops the mucas, keeping the virus in the body.

This is just one example of how the big businesses use people as revenue streams. IMHO I would not be surpirsed if the cure for cancer was covered up. I don't believe that scientists have been screwing around, but without a solution, they're exploring the different approaches to an (in theory) already solved problem.

I'll say this in it's own paragraph as I believe that many here confuse me for a conspiracy theorist. I have no evidence to show that this method works. I have no reason to believe, other than theory, that this method is proven, because it is not. I merely wanted to spark some discussion on the topic of cancer since I had read that it was cured in the 30's. I see this has sparked a little more so I digress.

As sick as it sounds InfectionZero has a point there, that if there was a cure, would it really come about?

Back
Top Bottom