Random Chit Chat

1) A mod needs to go clip that InfectionZero guy's signature..it's like 9 lines...haha.

2) Did anyone else buy Red Dead Redemption for the 360? (or PS3, I guess). It's one of the best games I've ever played and I'm a tough game critic. My gamertag is zachuntley if anyone has it for 360 and wants to play online.

1) A mod needs to go clip that InfectionZero guy's signature..it's like 9 lines...haha.

2) Did anyone else buy Red Dead Redemption for the 360? (or PS3, I guess). It's one of the best games I've ever played and I'm a tough game critic. My gamertag is zachuntley if anyone has it for 360 and wants to play online.

really that good huh? kept seeing it on ur FB an i was like... nah... he cant possibly like that game lol

Yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about Red Dead. Then again it is Rockstar and like Bioware, anything they make should be good.

Wait,do we have a Facebook thread happening? Or have i just been hiding under a rock?

I Do like the looks of red dead redemption but at the moment im stuck for choosing between Blur and Split/Second.

I'm friends with Sniper on facebook and he thought I posted something about R.D.R. but he was mistaking me for someone else :p

Back
Top Bottom