dj stuff

You're kidding, right? Crappy belt driven turntables are not what you want.

If you are on a really low budget, I suggest you look into the Gemini XL-500 II. It would be a great starter turntable. Later on, you should definitely move up to technics. The SL-1200 is pretty much the standard these days.

You should also look into getting a decent cartridge. Most turntables come with crap nowadays. I believe stanton still makes a decent DJ cartridge, brb with a link.

Edit: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanton-4...0000003260420&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=12169332 would be a good cartridge for a beginner.

You're kidding, right? Crappy belt driven turntables are not what you want.

If you are on a really low budget, I suggest you look into the Gemini XL-500 II. It would be a great starter turntable. Later on, you should definitely move up to technics. The SL-1200 is pretty much the standard these days.

ebay doesnt even have those...

cant find those xl-500s are there any other ones out there that you would suggest i dont like bids on ebay

If you wanna get into Turntablism then you need to look at the Numarks and Technics 1200/1210/1210Mk3 decks with Stanton Stanton 505 SKII or Ortofon Elektro Concords carts, with a mixer that suits your style.

I've heard that all newer geminis are horrible quality.

Just wait for an XL-500 on eBay. They pop up as BIN pretty often. Also check google shopping. I would, but it won't load for me today.

Back
Top Bottom