I Need a Fast and reliable web host!

My current webhost (Cant remember the name of) has somehow 'lost' my mysql database,my site runs joomla,because they have 'lost' my database,im pretty much screwed. I'm looking for a reliable webhost thats been in the business for a while,one thats reliable and fast and also well priced!

Well there are many hosts you may go with in fact... as you might already know. If to name some instantly, I would recommednyou cPanel hosting at bodhost.co.uk - good service at the affordable price.. Anyway I believe you could easily find something really good.

I do - since early 2007. I also host some of my client's websites there. There is always someone on Live support that can point you in the right direction if you have any problems (which is a fairly rare occurrence). I can't recall ANY downtime, so I'd say that they are very reliable.

You can probably tell that they aren't THE cheapest web host around - but I suppose you get what you pay for.

Think that you can also check Hostingsource website hosting solutions.
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
They offer 50% off the price on their VPS and dedis - use the code (50%discount).

I do - since early 2007. I also host some of my client's websites there. There is always someone on Live support that can point you in the right direction if you have any problems (which is a fairly rare occurrence). I can't recall ANY downtime, so I'd say that they are very reliable.

You can probably tell that they aren't THE cheapest web host around - but I suppose you get what you pay for.

I'm going to do some research on some australia web hosting companies and if i cant find any that are reliable ill give them a go!

Back
Top Bottom