Got a Pocket PC?

I must stay that I prefer Android/iPhone OS to Windows mobile 6.5.1. There are apps which make it more usable, which should probably have come with the phone in the first place.

I have the HTC HD2.

Would somebody tell me what I can do with this Pocket PC? I really don't have the dough for a new one. Besides, I like maxing out the old stuff. Please read my original post. :)

will it blend?

You could just try and get windows mobile 6 and see if it works out for you. If it does you will be open to substantially more programs then WM2003. I think there is a version of opera mini for windows mobile which will give you a better web experience than with the aging version of IE that comes on it. Most windows mobile devices now days are smartphones there isn't much of a pocket pc/pda market now so that may hinder what you can run somewhat since programs may require access to phone functionality. Google is your best friend for finding out more though

My dad had one like back in the day, but I think it was a Palm Pilot. Close enough...

Looked it up. Got a bunch of petitions to Dell from 5 years ago to make a Windows Mobile 5 Upgrade for the x30. No go.

Back
Top Bottom