Random Chit Chat

@Legodude: dood! Phenom suxs y u runnin that crap? n y u callin me out n00bzors..."too many damn kids here..." blah blah blah crap. GTFO!

JUST KIDDING! That was actually kind of painful to write, metaphorically and physically. The red squigglies are too much!

Point out: Irony: I was writing squigglies instead of squiggles and I got red squiggles underneath them. Ha...ha...ha.

@Legodude: dood! Phenom suxs y u runnin that crap? n y u callin me out n00bzors..."too many damn kids here..." blah blah blah crap. GTFO!

JUST KIDDING! That was actually kind of painful to write, metaphorically and physically. The red squigglies are too much!

Point out: Irony: I was writing squigglies instead of squiggles and I got red squiggles underneath them. Ha...ha...ha.
LOL!

On other news, I sold my iPod Touch on Craig's List - $110. I'd say it's a pretty reasonable price considering the good shape it's in (take out the smudges on the back and it's pretty much brand new). Unfortunately, I will not get to see any of that money because it's all going to the IdeaPad I'm ordering tomorrow.

The quality and range of apps on the Apple app store is much much better than the Android Market. Seriously.

Urch. Not got anything against americans... but they sure do seem to sue a lot of people.

Yeah it's a mess here. You have to wonder how stupid someone can be to actually need 'caution: hot' printed on their coffee cup. Jesus.

Lol and last time I went skiing, I had to sign like a 12-page waiver stating that if I hurt myself, it is entirely my fault and I cannot sue.

So ummm anyone else quitting facebook today?

yep good old sue happy Americans. My satellite gets a lot of american channels and I notice that there are a lot of commercials for cashing in on settlements and lawyers and whatnot. These things are in quite high demand. first be stupid and walk onto the street and get hit then pay for a lawyer then cash in on your settlement all at once that's what most of the commercials are hinting at (well except for the instigating the reason to sue that is)

Back
Top Bottom