Random Chit Chat

I would go for a light colour if I where you. I used to always want dark paint on my walls - but it makes the room look smaller and considerably more gloomy.

I guess you might like that.

Seems like a good deal. I'm not a fan of Panasonic's current design trend within their consumer lineup, but I know they make good products.

In fact, I was actually very close towards purchasing one of their professional plasma displays. I'm a huge fan of their minimalist designs so the Panasonic TH-42PH20U really appealed to me. Plus, it's offered at a great price.

However, the issue of power consumption finally pushed me towards LCD. Plasma displays simply use too much energy in comparison to LCD.

Going to order an IdeaPad 560 tomorrow. $750 after Memorial Days discounts. The GPU is not the Quadro FX 880M from the ThinkPad W510, and the CPU is not the i7 720M (quad-core) I was looking to get, but for the price I think the GPU (ATi HD5730) and the CPU (i5 560) sounds pretty good.

dark purple would look really cool

yeah I know. I just do not want to repaint the mouldings and doors also.

I would go for a light colour if I where you. I used to always want dark paint on my walls - but it makes the room look smaller and considerably more gloomy.

I guess you might like that.

Yeah that's what I want.

Have fun with 4-6+ coats.

I'm gonna use grey primer. It should only take 2-3 coats.

Grrrr...

The email application on my phone has been crashed for the last two days. All I can get is a black screen with the little grey bar in top. Any ideas to fix this? I had to reformat last time.

^^What kind of phone is it you are using?

Dammit looks like my video card is on the fritz again as you can see there are a couple of artifacts on the screen and it's quite annoying. I thought I had this fixed (used fraps for the screeny print screen causes everything to go normal for the split second I take it

dwm2010053022102290.png

Back
Top Bottom