hose question

tj107us1

In Runtime
im wanting to put a liquid cooling system on my computer, what size hose would i need? I have a Intel core i7 930 processor, right now im running it stock. When i play Runescape it runs in the high 60s to mid 70s. But when im playing on the internet its in the low to mid 40s.

i dont think its runs around 70 when playing runescape
well first you need a res,pump,blocks,tubing,coolant, rad etc.
you would be better of with aircooling

no not just for runescape, i know it is proably stupid but i just like the way it looks, and just to be able to say i have a liquid cooling on my computer. :) One day im going to learn have to overclock my computer. Right now im waiting on it to get closer for the waranty to expire in a couple of years.

i dont think its runs around 70 when playing runescape
well first you need a res,pump,blocks,tubing,coolant, rad etc.
you would be better of with aircooling

thats what speed fan is saying the cpu temp is.

no not just for runescape, i know it is proably stupid but i just like the way it looks, and just to be able to say i have a liquid cooling on my computer. :) One day im going to learn have to overclock my computer. Right now im waiting on it to get closer for the waranty to expire in a couple of years.

thats what speed fan is saying the cpu temp is.

You do realize a decent one is going to cost over $200 right?

i would wait since your not going to overclock until a couple of years there will be better parts out there just get a good heatsink for now

Back
Top Bottom