Price my full computer

allensays

Beta member
I was gonna throw this PC up on Ebay as I see weaker systems sold in stores for $500 for just a tower. I'm thinking $500 + shipping. Lets see if you agree. Also I've used the computer maybe 10 x's and I don't game so it's lightly used.

Processor Core 2 Quad 6600 overclocked to 3.2 Ghz

Monitor Black 22” Samsung Syncmaster Widescreen LCD

Memory 4GB Micron DDR2 PC2-6400 (Expandable to 16GB)

CD Drive Black Lite-On 20x DVD±RW Dual Layer SATA Drive w/LightScribe

Video Card MSI HD 4650 1GB

Sound Card Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS

Tower 12-Bay ATX Computer Case with Blue LED / Black

Hard Drive (s) (2) Maxtor DiamondMax 10 200GB SATA/150 7200RPM 16MB cache - 1 80GB Western Digital EIDE

Power Supply A-Power 750W 20+4-pin ATX PSU w/SATA & PCIe

Printer Cannon Pixima ip2600 4800x1200 dpi FINE print (1 month old, printed 1 document 80% Black - 100% Color

Motherboard Asus P5QL Pro

Keyboard and Mouse Logitech

Digital Camera HP Photosmart E327 5 megapixel

NO OS. It's tied to my laptop

Well since everything is a bit old (Not like old age. But from whats new in the computer world), I would pay around $500 for the computer and $110 for the monitor. So about $610-$650 would be suitable.

That's the price I was going to go for but with no OS I went down to 5. It is older in terms of hardware but after seeing what they are selling at the computer stores with the older Athlons and Core 2 Duos priced around 500 $ (without all the gear) I think this is a steal. Especially since a comparable in store computer matched up to mine would be well over 1,000 $.

Plus the whole Windows 7 Home Premium 64 they come with has no install disk and I've seen many people get viruses and have no backup so they had to sit on tech support for hours.

Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom