Designers Wanted Money Paid

iSpaz

BSOD
Hi my name is Jamie I'm just about to make a new website and i am looking for new people to help me you don't need any experience but if you do that's great. The site genre is unknown at present i am going to wait at least 1 hour before I decide but i am asking as many people as passable to help and you all will get to put your ideas across so add my MSN: raiden.smith@live.co.uk and just for helping you will be paid so add me if you have any questions PLEASE...

Jamie,

Double posting is one thing, quadruple posting (at least) is another. Keep it to one post in the appropriate section, if you don't get any responses there please don't spam the forums by whacking these requests all over the place.

Hi my name is Jamie I'm just about to make a new website and i am looking for new people to help me you don't need any experience but if you do that's great. The site genre is unknown at present i am going to wait at least 1 hour before I decide but i am asking as many people as passable to help and you all will get to put your ideas across so add my MSN: raiden.smith@live.co.uk and just for helping you will be paid so add me if you have any questions PLEASE...

HUH?!?!?!? Wait........let me get this straight...see if I can follow you here....

You want people, with no experience to help you build a website and you don't even know what this website is going to be about?!?!

O yah guys, this is a real winner right here.......Can't wait to see your awesome site HAHAHAHAH

Experienced web designer (and helpful member of the forum *eyerolls*) here

If you need me, PM

Back
Top Bottom