My fitness log.

yer well not had the best of days today , revising for my final exam so obviously taking the time out to train isnt one of ym top prioroties , Eaten quite a lot of junk like chocolate and crisps as well as a huge jug of chocolate milkshake earlier . I always do this though have an unhealthy week when exams are aproaching . Once my last ones over tomorrow i start properly training for 4th july

My mate bought a pedometer game for the DS, and gave me one of the modules, so I wore it one day to work, and I surprised myself, haha

yer well not had the best of days today , revising for my final exam so obviously taking the time out to train isnt one of ym top prioroties , Eaten quite a lot of junk like chocolate and crisps as well as a huge jug of chocolate milkshake earlier . I always do this though have an unhealthy week when exams are aproaching . Once my last ones over tomorrow i start properly training for 4th july

Why do you have an unhealthy week before exams? Seems backwards to me, I've always been told that healthy food helps you think.

I don't know.
If it has a accelerometer it might be able to have apps created for it for that purpose. Don't know how accurate it would be for recording steps, but they tend to work if you shake them, which is how an accelerometer would figure out steps as well, but times it by two or something if you have it in one pocket.

Why do you have an unhealthy week before exams? Seems backwards to me, I've always been told that healthy food helps you think.

I know it dosent make sense , i know myself id probably feel much better if i eat healthier etc but because i live on my own not at home with parents im responsible for doing all my own cooking and because the pressure mounts up as exams approach with revision and the related stresses of that cooking is the last thing on my mind so its usually ready prepared food which isnt always the healthiest .Apart from that i iusually eat quite healthilly , i calculated the cost of eating out versus eating healthilly at home and i worked out i can actually save quite a bit of money cooking myself so i will rarely eat out . If i do eat out i usually am going to a proper restauraunt as i dont really feel the whole concept of fast food

Back
Top Bottom