Question about Air Cooling...

Considering that your Thermaltake Element G case already has excellent cooling, one of those would be a waste of money. They are good for cases with poor airflow.

aha, i know the Element G has great air, i was just wondering for thoes that doint if they actually work well. Or are just one of those gimmicks :/

Yea, they do a decent job of exhausting air out the back of a computer. They are also handy at removing excess heat generated by some video cards.

i think they mainly depend on rpm, 1000 is not bad, and if there's two together it should be good think

yeah those are pretty good at pumping air out of the case one of my friends has a crappy case dropped his temps 10 degrees C

I was just wondering about case fans. I see these things on newegg but i wounder if they are actually worth the money and if they actually work well if it is actually hot inside your case?
If you are not sure as to what I am talking about here is the page ware i find them
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...10090573 1372526581&name=PCI Slot Case Cooler

Yea you won't need one of these PCI coolers with your case.

With case cooling it's a good idea to create a negative pressure inside the case by using more exhaust fans than intake fans and your case seems to do that according to the specs.

What has not been said is they are auditory obnoxious. They are attached to the pci plate horizontally and vibrate like a Son o' Bi***. They do move some air but the noise trade off is one you have to take in to consideration.

And they're centrifugal fans. They need high rpm's to move a reasonable amount of air so they're usually loud in general.

Back
Top Bottom