My fitness log.

You mix protein powder with Milk? Whenever I have it, I prefer water, I've even mixed a little kool-aid in with the Chocolate flavored protein... It sounds discusting, but the protein by itself tastes terrible, and that adds some different flavor that isn't that terrible, lol.

You know wheat bread is a LOT better for you than white? Fast carbs vs slow(simple vs complex). Peanut butter is another one of my favorite slow carb protein filled snacks. And when you mix slow and fast carbs, it tends to slow down the simple ones a lot.

On that note, I haven't worked out with weights in quite a while... I've been working on a farm though. Lifting bails of hay and digging fence posts in all kinds of fun stuff. I like it a lot more cause I feel productive while working out, lol. And then I do work on my truck here and there. Living in IL, they are locked solid with rust from all the salt on the roads... I was cranking on one today for my upper shock mount(new Ranchos!) and it was just a little bolt... But it took like 300 ft-lbs to move it... I had to get the 4ft breaker bar out, lol. I drenched two shirts with sweat too, that's gotta count for a days workout... lol

永恒之塔;1037077 said:
What a coincidence. I just started working out too about three days ago tho. I'm doing the p90x workouts. They're extremely difficult to finish but I usually keep up with them 2/3 of the video workouts.

I'm actually starting the ab workouts later tonight after I come back from class. I used to do P90X. I didn't follow the diet because I lost the nutrition sheet. It really did help. I don't find any of them that difficult to keep up with. The hardest one for me is the biceps one. That destroys my arms for days after.

You're in MMA rohan? Thats awesome! They've got some MMA events around here pretty often that are pretty exciting to watch.. I started going back to the gym myself here lately but have just been on the treadmill.. Need to find a buddy to start going with to lift weights with.

Rampage is going to win this weekend.

My money is on Evans.

Nice, sounds like you are already in good shape. Your food for that day is complete shit tho.

You need WAY more protein, Less fat, less carbs and just more food in general, but healthy food.

The food you ate is pretty much junk

I eat equivalent to that in one meal and I eat 6 times a day

I know nothing about the food portion. I REALLY need a lot of help in that aspect. IT's the only thing that is stopping me from getting insanely ripped.

Day 1:
Weight: 200.4
Bench: 240
Squat: 465
Hey I'm at the same stats lol just weight is 180 :p
How tall are you?

I'm doing this all with my friend Paul. He is going into the Navy soon for a nuclear program. He needs to get back into shape too. It's nice having someone who can be as dedicated as you. So far I don't feel too bad. I know my legs are going to kill me tomorrow. I don't have any milk otherwise I would just eat about 6 cups of protein.

It's so awesome to have a work out partner. Makes stuff easier because you guy's can encourage each other. Hah don't over due the protein! Going to be hard when it comes out =P

My fitness schedule is daily:

Walk to canteen.
Walk back from canteen.
Walk to vending machine.
Walk back from vending machine.

I've managed to keep it up so far...

ride ~5mi on mah bike several times a week

2 hours of floor hockey twice a week

Can I go home now?

I finally started to work out regularly (4-5 times per week) now that my friend lets me use his equipment in his basement. I'm starting out pretty small since I'm weak as all hell. I'm mostly working on upper body/core since that's where I need the most work. I'm just trying to get into shape for the summer.

I'm not gonna post how much weight I can lift, etc. since it's not important to me. I've been doing a bit over 5 miles on the bike every other day.

Well im training for a few cycling events , one 60mile (100Km) just more than a month away July 4th and then hopefully my first imperial century in september so im currently on a training regime of around 80 miles a week gonna step that up for the next 3 weeks after my final exam to 100 miles a week .

When everyone here says bike do you guys mean an actual bicycle or just an excersise bike ?

Hey I'm at the same stats lol just weight is 180 :p
How tall are you?

Those are my stats from the last time I actually benched and squatted. I think it's been about half a year for me. I'm 6'0". I'm sure I could easily hit 525 on the squat. My legs have gotten SO much stronger.

heres my "stats"

6'
200lbs

try to do 40 pushups, sit ups, crunchs a week, but last few weeks been rather sick so iv really slacked.

mon-fri i walk about 5 miles a day

today i had a chicken teriaki sub from subway, and a turkey wrap with a monster energy drink, an a gal. of water.

NOTE iv only been up for like 9 hours so far today lol.

an trying to save money because i got to go 3 weeks without pay : /

heres my "stats"

6'
200lbs

try to do 40 pushups, sit ups, crunchs a week, but last few weeks been rather sick so iv really slacked.

mon-fri i walk about 5 miles a day

today i had a chicken teriaki sub from subway, and a turkey wrap with a monster energy drink, an a gal. of water.

NOTE iv only been up for like 9 hours so far today lol.

an trying to save money because i got to go 3 weeks without pay : /

LOL you are trying to save money, yet you bought fast food and energy drinks which are generally expensive compared to buying food from scratch and making your own sub?

........I just don't get some of you people on this forum......

Back
Top Bottom