My fitness log.

rohan23

Fully Optimized
MMA starts for me in a couple of months and I need to get back into shape. It really helps that there are no kids at the college in the summer. Being bored gives you a great reason to exercise. It's nice to keep a log. I'll put pictures up when I finally get everything finished. I really haven't done anything but Jiu-Jitsu for a long time now.

Day 1:
Weight: 200.4
Bench: 240
Squat: 465

Two miles on the bike, two miles on the treadmill and four and a half mile jog to campus and then jiu-jitsu practice. About a three hour jiu-jitsu practice.

What I ate today:

Three eggs sunny side up.
Three corn on the cobs with butter.
Four slices of white bread.
One gallon of water.
One slice of cheese pizza with ranch.

I'm doing this all with my friend Paul. He is going into the Navy soon for a nuclear program. He needs to get back into shape too. It's nice having someone who can be as dedicated as you. So far I don't feel too bad. I know my legs are going to kill me tomorrow. I don't have any milk otherwise I would just eat about 6 cups of protein.

milks good for ya huh?

keep this upto date yes?

i just got hired at Mitsubishi and they have a full out pro fitness gym that employees can use for free when ever 24.7

as soon as i get my papers signed by the guy that runs it i'll probably go there after work 3 or so times a week, an see what i can do starting out. im sure nothing special to brag about since i hardly work out lol. though Id like to join you in this kinda, make it a friend competition? though im sure u'll own me lol. just dont let that go to your head lol

That would be awesome! It's really nice having motivation to keep going. I plan to get my 6 pack back soon. We can make a competition to see who gets the highest gains, but you have a way higher chance than I do to win, so, sure. I love challenges.

lol sweetness.

guess i should man up an post a shirtless pic of my protective covering over my abs XD

just like i said, cant start right away,though i wish i could.

I should start a log too. A friend and I are probably going to join a gym this summer to gain some muscle. We're both just scrawny

Day 1:

Two miles on the bike, two miles on the treadmill and four and a half mile jog to campus and then jiu-jitsu practice. About a three hour jiu-jitsu practice.

O...M...G...:eek:

You need to get in shape? I would be thrilled if those were my stats....
Right now I'm at like
Weight: 210 (graduated high school at 165, wreslted senior year at 135...:p )
Bench: Probably around 180 (senior year wreslting season was at 230)
Squat: Just had knee surgery so can't hardly squat down with no weight so....(was around 300 senior year wrestling)

Now I don't wan't to hear any more talk about getting in shape from you....LOL :p

What a coincidence. I just started working out too about three days ago tho. I'm doing the p90x workouts. They're extremely difficult to finish but I usually keep up with them 2/3 of the video workouts.

You're in MMA rohan? Thats awesome! They've got some MMA events around here pretty often that are pretty exciting to watch.. I started going back to the gym myself here lately but have just been on the treadmill.. Need to find a buddy to start going with to lift weights with.

Rampage is going to win this weekend.

MMA starts for me in a couple of months and I need to get back into shape. It really helps that there are no kids at the college in the summer. Being bored gives you a great reason to exercise. It's nice to keep a log. I'll put pictures up when I finally get everything finished. I really haven't done anything but Jiu-Jitsu for a long time now.

Day 1:

What I ate today:

Three eggs sunny side up.
Three corn on the cobs with butter.
Four slices of white bread.
One gallon of water.
One slice of cheese pizza with ranch.

I'm doing this all with my friend Paul. He is going into the Navy soon for a nuclear program. He needs to get back into shape too. It's nice having someone who can be as dedicated as you. So far I don't feel too bad. I know my legs are going to kill me tomorrow. I don't have any milk otherwise I would just eat about 6 cups of protein.

Nice, sounds like you are already in good shape. Your food for that day is complete shit tho.

You need WAY more protein, Less fat, less carbs and just more food in general, but healthy food.

The food you ate is pretty much junk

I eat equivalent to that in one meal and I eat 6 times a day

Back
Top Bottom