Forum memories

^ Yes Jasthn. Joke joke! LOL. I have mentioned Computer Head but no one said anything about him =(

Computerhead was cool. He had a different name before that. I use to be Tcracker I told him that you can change his name. So he changed his to Computerhead but I cant remember what he had before that..

Oh and I see your on his forum. I just checked it out havnt been on it a while.. Its pretty cool that he did it. I dont like the Vbulletin v4 style to much and the layout he has. It makes it hard on the eyes to read IMO

Hmm... seems yall know each other in other forums to?

Dont i feel like a CF Patriot.
never was in any other PC/software forum other then this one.

Computerhead was cool. He had a different name before that. I use to be Tcracker I told him that you can change his name. So he changed his to Computerhead but I cant remember what he had before that..

Oh and I see your on his forum. I just checked it out havnt been on it a while.. Its pretty cool that he did it. I dont like the Vbulletin v4 style to much and the layout he has. It makes it hard on the eyes to read IMO

Yeah I am part of it. His forum has a sick vB4 style, we've actually had a good amount of members there. But lately its been slow.... =( I still talk to him, he's just not that into CF anymore =(

Being a moderator and all back in the day I thought someone would've atleast remembered me lol?

Hahaha I had a brief tenure as a moderator here. I doubt anyone remembers though...a lot of the members that were here have moved on.

I still remember that huge Mac vs. PC and religion war we had on there. We should start those up once it starts to get slow and boring here.

Being a moderator and all back in the day I thought someone would've atleast remembered me lol?
I remember you and you being a mod :p I thought about you a bit too while writing here.
Hahaha I had a brief tenure as a moderator here. I doubt anyone remembers though...a lot of the members that were here have moved on.
That too I remember, by looking back in threads. I was a little bit too late to catch you with the title. Why did you step down?

I wonder how many people here still remember Giancarlo...
I do.
before I was a mod I used to have really crazy fights with that dude.

I tempered myself down a bit now, but a lot of times when we have politics discussions I feel that we really need that guy back! he knew his stuff.

much as I disliked him at the time, I realise now that he was actually a pretty good guy.

Being a moderator and all back in the day I thought someone would've at least remembered me lol?
I remember you and remember you being a mod.

I remember that too.

I still remember that huge Mac vs. PC and religion war we had on there. We should start those up once it starts to get slow and boring here.
that was earlier this year and last year, and the year before!

in a month or two I'll have been a mod for five years.
already been here for six years. crazy when you think about it, that's around a fifth of my life I've spent on these forums.

in fact, Thinking about when i first got computer that was attached to the internet, (96-97), I've spent almost half my on line life posting here!!

lots of memories...
good times.

Back
Top Bottom