i think i hate my hd5970

lewblue83

In Runtime
its so FREAKIN HOT. when im gaming it sounds like a jet engine, and it blows out air just as hot as a jet too! it literally warms up my warm. im not even joking. im sweating my ass off here.

Be glad your case don't have like 14 fans like mine lol. And its probably summer where you live so its to be expected. And its a dual gpu. What did u expect. Also u may have mad air circulation in ur case

What type of case cooling do you have?

And of course it makes your room hot. If you didn't want that, you should've gone with an atom build. Seriously, my rig with just a 5750 was enough to heat up a room.

This lol

And of course it makes your room hot. If you didn't want that, you should've gone with an atom build. Seriously, my rig with just a 5750 was enough to heat up a room.
My rig is like a space heater

well apparently i didnt know what i was getting in to.

this sucks. lol.

i also wish ATI would come out with cool games for their card. like nvidia has that rocket chair game and design garage.

i suppose i could try to buy a physx card and run the patch so i can use both cards. but i almost dont feel like dealing with that nightmare.

Phsyx with a 5970? Over killed enough lol.

Ill trade you my 4850 for yours if u want a solid card that's quiet

Phsyx with a 5970? Over killed enough lol.

Ill trade you my 4850 for yours if u want a solid card that's quiet

nah. lol. i dont know, i just dont see the big deal with the 5970, i guess i need to buy 2 more monitors to appreciate it

Same. I find myself using my E5200/GTS250 build more then my Q9400(3.2ghz)/HD5770 build, because it heats my room up so much and my E5200 build is still more then capable :p

It was absolutely terrible when I was using the GTS250 as a PhysX card though. Especially since it made the PSU heat up as well, and I had my CPU clocked to 3.6ghz o_O

Back
Top Bottom