No idea what sectino this belongs to lol

Bagzli

Baseband Member
so can anybody help me out lol, i got this brand new pc works fine but the only thing is when i run any game that takes up whole screen sound never works. I go to watch video on you tube and it works. I go turn a game on and it doesnt work. Checked in game settings sound is on max. Any idea why?

Check to make sure the output device is set correctly.

Click Start, type Sound in the Start Search box, and then click Sound in the search results at the top of the Start menu.

Click the Playback tab. A check mark is displayed next to the default device. For most users, the default device is Speakers.

Click the item that you want to set as the default device, and then click Set Default.

Click OK to save your settings and to close the Sound dialog box.

so far i only run jade dynasty and Gunz online both games sound doesnt work and like i wrote before When i play youtube videos the sound does work. Also i only have headphones plugged in without speakers since pc did not come with any, i plan to buy some later on. but what you asked me to do atomic i did and it was already set to speakers im not sure which since i dont got any.

green port in the front but its not colored green, its just regular heaphone plugin

If the cable is long enough, try plugging it into the port on the back.

I think there may be a way to set the front port as the main sound output, but I'm not sure how.

I tried pluging in speakers from another pc and they would not work. pluged them in the back. They would not even play youtube.

Back
Top Bottom