North Korea responsible for sinking South Korea warship

really wouldnt put Russia and china in this battle
They would start threating other nations about their Missiles they have and some how iran would get sparked up in this
even if they did go to war im sure half the people there would riot im sure they oppose and hate their leader

China has been urging them to drop it. I think they would stay out of this.

And I think the whole war thing was one of those threats meant entirely to scare everyone. They claim to have working nuclear weapons, so South Korea will have to do what they say or be entirely destroyed. There will be no war. They will either come to an agreement or meet North Korea's demands.

God yeah... Just think about it. Aus, US, and the UK would back the South and odds are Russia and China would back the North. Can any one say WWIII?
Last I checked, Russia and China aren't so fond of North Korea. Sure they used to have good relations but currently they don't. I'm not an expert though.

Last I checked, Russia and China aren't so fond of North Korea. Sure they used to have good relations but currently they don't. I'm not an expert though.

You might be right, I haven't been keeping close tabs on what China and Russia think of N.K. recently, I just based my opinion off of past knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom