Gallery: Cases

Seen it done, the results were much worse than professional liquid loops featuring DD, XSPC, TFC, Swift, etc. No pumps were powerful enough to get the full usage out of a large radiator like in a car.

Seen it done, the results were much worse than professional liquid loops featuring DD, XSPC, TFC, Swift, etc. No pumps were powerful enough to get the full usage out of a large radiator like in a car.

Of course. I don't know what they were expecting out of that.

Grant, I love your computer, but it would look even better if you could find a better way to get the power cable to your video card, and peeled those stickers off of your motherboard. I hate stickers on motherboards. They're crooked and tacky :p

"Warning: Warranty void if removed" is written on those stickers. The board wasn't expensive, but it certainly wasn't cheap, either.

Yeah, at lot of those stickers are there for a reason. Then again, I've never had a motherboard with weird crooked stickers. All the barcode and warranty stickers on my motherboards have been placed nice and neat.

Grant, I love your computer, but it would look even better if you could find a better way to get the power cable to your video card, and peeled those stickers off of your motherboard. I hate stickers on motherboards. They're crooked and tacky :p

Take scotch tape, stick it to stuff until it is barely sticky, then color it black with a marker or something and apply over the sticker.

It will take a few tries to get it looking right, but once you do get it right, it will be virtually undetectable.

I just got a 5770 vapor-x to make a crossfire setup, I also did a ton of cable organization while I was at it.

IMG_8954.jpg

IMG_8955.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

The area near the PSU is where i'm having problems right now. I tried to make it look clean by making sure that all of the cables were as tight as possible but it still looks sorta messy. any tips?

IMG_8958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom